dijous, 8 de març del 2012

Chainsaws, green eggs and ham!!

Sara has been reading the fabulous Green Eggs and Ham book from the Dr Seus reading collection. These books are brilliant for kids just learning to read because there is lots of repetition, rhyming and, best of all, SILLINESS! I have been trying to get a good video of Sara reading, but we had a problem: Jordi! Recently, when he is playing by himself and we are doing homework, he has been making the most horrible noise! The girls think he is having a poo, I thought he wanted attenction, but today, I have worked out exactly what he is playing! Take a look at this video, I love it!!


He's sawing wood with his chainsaw, just like his daddy!!!

Eventually, we got soe peace and quiet and I managed to get some videos of Sara reading. When Judit had finished her work, she came to join in and we finished the book together! I'm so proud with how quickly Sara's reading has come on!


1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely useful info specifically the ultimate phase :) I care for
such info much. I used to be seeking this certain information
for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.
my site :: draft excluder strips for doors and windows